TEAM PHOTO DAY INFORMATION
PHOTO DAYS FOR 2018-2019
As in the past, Team & Individual Photo Days for the upcoming school year will include the capture of the following image types:
• Group Images - team & senior images for all teams, some teams also do captains, and Varsity Football also shoots position groups
• Individual images - This shot is required for all Seniors and greatly encouraged for everyone else. These images are used for the Photoshop Individual Layouts and Combo Layouts and possibly in Game Action Portraits. If you know you want an Individual image or ANY of the Individual Layouts, please select the INDIVIDUAL IMAGE BUILD REQUEST button below and submit BEFORE your Photo Day.
The order and procurement process for Photo Day Products will change dramatically this school year. PURCHASES OF ALL PRINT PRODUCTS AND DIGITAL DOWNLOADS OF PHOTO DAY IMAGES WILL BE PERFORMED FROM THIS SITE BY YOU, THE CUSTOMER. There are several reasons for this change that will lead to significant operational benefits. The most significant will be improved output quality and a reduction in delivery time.
Read on to see the image layouts and procurement process.
WHAT DO THE INDIVIDUAL LAYOUTS LOOK LIKE AND HOW DO I PROCURE THEM?
Lets first talk the individual image layouts. Below are samples of the two common Photoshop layouts using individual images and the plain non-Photoshopped image. The two Photoshop layouts are called Combo Portrait (a layout containing both the individual image of the student-athlete and the team image) and Individual Portrait (a layout containing only the individual image). For the samples below, we have the Combo Portrait to the left, the Individual Portrait to the right, and the Plain Portrait in the middle.
If you wish to purchase any of the individual layout types above, you must FIRST complete the INDIVIDUAL IMAGE BUILD REQUEST form. The button for that submission is below. There is a one-time $15 Build Fee (per Photo Day) associated with this request. You will receive an invoice for the Build Fee within a couple of days after your submission and you'll be able to pay the fee directly from the email sent.
It is best to complete the Build Request BEFORE your photo day. That will provide us a list of student-athletes on Photo Day that have requested the individual image and help to ensure we don't miss anyone.
NOTE: Concierge Subscribers, you do not have to complete a Build Request. Your student-athletes are targeted for Photo Day images automatically.
After Photo Day is complete AND the Build Fee is paid, your individual layouts will be built and placed in your team's Photo Day gallery. At that point you may purchase prints, merchandise and digital downloads of your choice. To buy, select an image you like and use the e-commerce interface (the BUY PHOTOS button) then select a product, place it in your shopping cart, and then complete the transaction. For digital download orders, you'll receive a link for downloading your purchased images immediately at the conclusion of the transaction. Print and Merchandise orders are fulfilled by my Georgia lab. The delivery time frame is dependent on the shipping option you choose with a maximum of 10 business days.
While I recognize the build fee is new this year, you will likely pay less for your Photo Day order than in previous years because the print products and downloads are priced significantly less for Photo Day images. For example, a common photo day order is two 8x10s of the team and combo image and two 5x7s of the individual image. That order will be $3 less this year even with the Build Fee. Below is a list of the price differential between Photo Day prints this year versus last.
• 8x10 and 11x14 Lustre Prints are $6 less per print
• Digital Downloads are $10 less per image
• Wallets, 3.5x5s, 4x5s, and 5x7s are $3 less per print
• Most other products are $5 less per product
READY TO PLACE YOUR INDIVIDUAL IMAGE BUILD REQUEST?
To request an INDIVIDUAL IMAGE BUILD, please select the button to the left, complete the info requested and submit. This will result in your student-athlete's Individual layouts loaded to your team's Photo Day gallery.
WHAT DO THE GROUP LAYOUTS LOOK LIKE AND HOW DO I PROCURE THEM?
The group images for every PHS team includes the team image and one of that team's senior athletes. Some team shoots may also have a separate shot of captains, and Varsity Football also does position groups. The same photoshop template is used for all of these group images. See the samples below. A plain layout (with no border, Providence graphics, or lettering) will also be available.
To view and procure group images, check the Photo Day gallery for your sport at this site a few days after your Photo Day is complete. If you are planning to purchase a Group Layout ONLY, and not an individual layout, you do not need to submit the INDIVIDUAL IMAGE BUILD REQUEST.
WANT A BIGGER DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PHOTO DAY PRODUCT PURCHASES?
Consider purchasing a 40% OFF DISCOUNT COUPON. It can be used for your Photo Day products and any other digital download or print product purchase from this site and is valid for the entire school year. See ABOUT OUR SERVICES for information.
WHAT PRINT PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
• Wallets, 3.5 x 5s, 4 x 5s, 5 x 7s, 8 x 10s, 11 x 14s, 16 x 20s
Canvas Wall Art
• 8 x 10, 11 x 14, 16 x 20 Traditional Mount
Framed & Mounted Print Wall Art
• 11 x 14 and 16 x 20 Mounted - Ready to Hang
• 16 x 20, Box Frame, Black or Chocolate Box
Metal Wall Art
• 11 x 14 and 16 x 20, Glossy, Float Mount
Metal Desk Art
• 5 x 7 and 8 x 10, Glossy, Easel Backed Metal
• 5 x 7, 8 x 10 and 11 x 14, Glossy, Curved Metal
• Mouse Pads
• 5 x 7 and 8 x 10 Solid Wood Photo Panels with easel
• Mahogany Desk Organizer
• 11 oz Black Coffee Mug
• Luggage and Key tags
• Large Refrigerator Magnets
• 4 in round buttons
• Slim Cases and Tough Cases
• For iPhone models 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, and X